二甲戊灵 Pendimethalin 95%TC,50%EC, 33%EC 40487-42-1
Pendimethalin 95%TC,50%EC, 33%EC
Cotton, corn, direct-seeded upland rice, soybeans, peanuts, potatoes, garlic, cabbage, cabbage, leeks, onions, ginger and other dry fields and rice dry-raised seedling fields. Pendimethalin is a selective herbicide, used before the emergence of Chinese medicinal materials after sowing, with wide applicability. After spraying, there is no need to mix soil, which can prevent the growth of weed seedlings, and has a significant effect on annual grass weeds and some broad-leaved weeds. Note that the crops can only be used once per season.
Annual grass weeds, some broad-leaved weeds and sedges. Such as: Barnyardgrass, Crabgrass, Setaria, Stephanotis, Gooseweed, Portulaca, Amaranthus, Chenopodium, Abutilon, Solanum, Cardamine, Sedge, etc. The control effect on gramineous weeds is better than that of broad-leaved weeds, and the effect on perennial weeds is poor.
1. Use a low dose for low soil organic matter content, sandy soil, low-lying land, etc., use a high dose for soil organic matter content high, clay soil, arid climate, and low soil moisture content.
2. Under conditions of insufficient soil moisture or arid climates, 3-5 cm of soil should be mixed after application.
3. Crops such as sugar beet, radish (except carrots), spinach, melon, watermelon, direct seeding rape, direct seeding tobacco are sensitive to this product and prone to phytotoxicity, so this product should not be used on these crops.
4. This product has strong adsorption in the soil and will not be leached into the deep layers of the soil. After application, rain will not affect the weeding effect, and it can improve the weeding effect without re-spraying.
5. The effective period of this product in the soil is 45-60 days.