Product name：甲基嘧啶磷 Pirimiphos-methyl 90% TC, 55% EC CAS No：29232-93-7
甲基嘧啶磷： Pirimiphos-methyl 90% TC, 55% EC
Nature and stability
If used and stored in accordance with specifications, it will not decompose, and there are no known hazardous reactions
No irritation to skin and eyes. The non-effect dose of the 90-day feeding test for rats was 8 mg/kg of feed, which was equivalent to 0.4 m/g per day. No carcinogenic, teratogenic, or mutagenic effects were found in animal experiments. The three-generation reproduction test showed no abnormalities.
1. Properties: yellow liquid
2. Melting point (ºC): 15
3. Refractive index: n25/D 1.527
4. Flash point (ºC): -18
5. Vapor pressure (Pa, 30ºC): 1.333×10-2
6. Solubility: water: 5mg/L, soluble in most organic solvents
Sealed and stored at 4ºC
The main purpose
1. It has a wide insecticidal spectrum, rapid action, strong penetrating power, and has the effects of contact killing, stomach poisoning and fumigation. Mainly used to store pests and sanitary pests. For example, under the conditions of room temperature 30℃ and relative humidity 50%, the efficacy can reach 45 to 70 weeks. In Southeast Asia, applying 200g of 2% powder per ton of grain can keep insect-free for 6 months. Spray the sacks with medicament, and the grains in the bag will not be invaded by saw millet, rice weevil, millet beetle, mealy moth, etc. within a few months; if the sacks are treated by dipping, the validity period will be longer. It can be used as a substitute for highly toxic organophosphorus pesticides.
2. Organophosphorus pesticides can be widely used for pest control in warehouses, household hygiene, crops, etc.
3. Quick-acting, broad-spectrum insecticide and acaricide. It has good efficacy on stored grain beetles, weevils, moths and mites. It can also prevent and control warehouse pests, household and public health pests.