Product name：三唑磷 Triazophos 85% TC, 200 g/l EC CAS No：24017-47-8
三唑磷：Triazophos 85% TC, 200 g/l EC
Particularity : Triazophos is a broad-spectrum organophosphorus insecticide, acaricide, and nematicide. It is mainly used to control lepidopteran pests, pest mites, fly larvae and underground pests on fruit trees, cotton, and food crops. . On December 31, 2016, its use on vegetables was prohibited.
1. Properties: yellowish brown liquid
2. Density (g/mL, 25/4℃): 1.433
3. Melting point (ºC): 2～5, vapor pressure at 30℃ is 0.39MPa
4. Solubility: The solubility in water at 23°C is 39ppm, soluble in most organic solvents (acetone>1000g/kg, ethanol>330g
The main purpose
1. Broad-spectrum organophosphorus insecticides and acaricides, both have a certain effect on killing nematodes. It has excellent control effect on many important pests on major crops such as grains, cotton, fruits, vegetables, such as stem borers, rice planthoppers, aphids, red spiders, cotton bollworms, cabbage caterpillars, nematodes, etc.; its egg killing effect is obvious , The killing effect on lepidopteran insect eggs is particularly prominent. Rat acute oral toxicity LD50 is 66mg/kg
2. High-efficiency, broad-spectrum insecticide and acaricide, with stomach toxicity and contact effect, can penetrate into plant tissues, but no systemic activity, harmful to cotton, grain, fruit trees and other crop pests (borer, cotton bollworm, red spider) , Aphids) have good control effects, and also have a significant effect on underground pests, plant nematodes, and forest pine caterpillars, with a duration of more than 2 weeks.
1.Harmful in contact with skin.
2.Toxic by inhalation and if swallowed.
3.Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
4.Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
5.Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
6.In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label whenever possible.
7.This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
8.Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions / safety data sheets.